For.A HVS-300HS 1M/E HANABI HD/SD Portable Video Switcher (Type B)
For-A HVS-300HS-TYPEB HD/SD 1M/E Portable Video Switcher
TAKEN OUT OF BOX FOR INSPECTION BUT NEVER USED !!!!
Purchase a Camera from Us
Receive $75.00 off the cost of a Macie Video Presale Check Out
Macie Camera Set Up
"The Industry Standard"
For.A HVS-30GUI PC Control Software for HVS-300HS
For.A HVS-30PCO PC (DVI/VGA) Output Card for HVS-300HS
For.A HVS-30PCI PC (DVI/VGA) Input Card for HVS-300HS
The HVS-300HS 1M/E HANABI HD/SD Portable Video Switcher (type B) from For.A is a 1U switcher that offers (4) HD/SD-SDI inputs and outputs. This "type B" model of the switcher refers to the combination of the HVS-300MU mains unit and a separate HVS-30OU operating unit. The mains unit is controlled with the separate desktop controller, although other control options are available.
This is a modular system and functionality can be expended by adding separately available accessories and input-output cards. Those options allow the switcher's functionality to be enhanced with remote control panels and support for other signal formats.
- This "type B" model of the HVS-300 combines the HVS-300MU mains unit and a separate HVS-30OU operating unit
- This unit only occupies 1U of rack space
- Multiple control options are available
- The switcher comes equipped with (4) HD/SD-SDI inputs and outputs, but can be upgraded to support a maximum of (12) inputs and (8) outputs
- A frame synchronizer, up-converter, and re-size engine are available on each input
- Enhancing the functionality of the switcher is possible by adding a variety of I/O signal options with modular cards: HD/SD-SDI, DVI-I, HD/SD analog component, analog composite
- A built-in, 16-split multiviewer supports 4-, 10-, or 16-split view with tally and title display
- Dual picture-in-picture functionality is a standard feature
- An up-stream keyer with chroma key and DSK both feature 2D DVE
- It offers 2D and 3D DVE transitions
- Over 100 wipe patterns are available
- Two channels of still stores are supported