Grass Valley Ignite Konnect
$23000.00Contact New Pro
Grass Valley Ignite Konnect
Looking to Automate your Station????
Here is a Great Savings 7.0 software Version
SD & HD
2 Grass Valley Ignite Application servers
1 Grass Valley Media Object Portal
1 Grass Valley Katlayst panel
(Purchase does not include computer display panels)
This is a fully redundant system that is currently operational and in excellent condition.
This system was purchased in 2011.
Current software version is 7.0.0 but is fully upgradeable to version 7.5 with Grass Valley support.
System is out of warranty but technical support is available from GVG.
The current producers of our daily talk show wanted camera pedestals to move throughout the production so the original format into Konnect could no longer be used.
Will work with Kalypso, Karrera, and Kayenne Switchers.
Manuals are downloadable from GVG. Available for shipping in 2 to 3 weeks.
Purchase does not include computer display panels
- Transition easily between back-to-back newscasts
- Proven to easily handle any breaking-news scenario
- Float, drop, and add stories within seconds
- Improved ROI vs. equipment-only depreciation
- Enables reallocation of headcount from content moving to creating
- Enables increased programming opportunities, revenue stream via single workflow
- Provides direct link between rundown and on-air programming
- Cost-effective solution for new, live multicast channels and multidistribution opportunities
- Event-driven technology allowing one person to direct an entire production
- Scalable architecture:
- One to four mix/effect (M/E) banks
- 24-96 video inputs
- 24-96 audio inputs
- Single or fully redundant Ignite application servers
- Configurations available without audio
- Enhanced automation with Ignite IQ
- Optional video switcher panels for manual operation when desired
- Switchable SD and HD formats, including 1080i and 720p and 525- and 625-line
- MOS-driven workflows for newsroom computer systems, digital news production, and graphics automation systems
- Control-room solution airing hours of newscasts every day in top US markets
- Manual control permits override of any command pre-stored on event timeline
- Emmy® Award winning industry leader for more than 10 years
Integration of Kayenne & Karrera Switchers with Ignite Production Automation
With the Ignite Konnect Live Production Automation System — the first and most complete link between the control room and the newsroom — you choose the level of automation that best suits your specific workflow and environment. Ignite lets you speed up your transition to digital production and eliminate technical errors, so you can produce more, and better live content quickly, efficiently and economically — with fewer staff. Move to flexible control room automation without changing your existing switcher workflow. Ignite Konnect scales up to meet your needs, so you can leverage the effects you've already built and take advantage of your existing Kayenne or Karrera Video Production Center switcher.