Panasonic AJ HDX400E Pal DVCPRO HD Camcorder
Panasonic AJ HDX400E Pal DVCPRO HD-LP (1080/59.94i) Pal Format
Condition of EquipmentOperating: Very Good
Drum Running: 0067x10h
Threading : 02742
B & W View Finder
Optimal balance and operating ease for comfortable shooting
- F10 sensitivity and digital super gain
- Enhanced image quality with 12-bit A/D, 12-axis color correction, and cine-like gamma
- A new approach to HD acquisition with digital zooming and a pre-recording function
- A DVCPRO HD-LP VTR section that uses the compact M cassette
- Stereo recording with 4-channel audio input and a 5-pin XLR mic
- Complete with SD down-converter out, and ready for a GPS unit and slot-in wireless receiver
- VTR section: High-quality recording of progressive scan images.
- The functions that professionals need, in a compact, lightweight unit with low power consumption.
- Ideal for mainstream HD acquisition and recording, the AJ-HDX400 is equipped with a host of impressive functions, including digital super gain (frame cumulative mode) and digital zoom. With high sensitivity and superb image quality, the AJ-HDX400 offers excellent balance, easy operation, and solid reliability. The AJ-HDX400 proves that great results start with a great camera.
- F10 sensitivity, digital super gain, and line mix
- 12-bit A/D signal processing for better overall picture quality, with finer gradation, and improved color expression
- Newly developed 2/3" 3-CCD HD shooting system for high image quality and low smear
- Cine-like gamma curve lets you closely replicate the high-quality look and feel of film
- Standard HD-SDI output and built-in SD (NTSC) composite output
- Digital Zoom provides image size increase by 400% without the 2 f-stop loss of the conventional optical lens extender
- Auto tracking white balance
- Four built-in user scene files and SD Memory Card slot for storing up to eight files
- Multi-function Zebra for contrast adjustment or auto white balance setting
- Precise color management with linear matrix color, 12-axis color correction, and shading correction
- Versatile DTL functions, including skin DTL and continuously variable DTL peak frequency
- Auto knee circuit produces wide dynamic range
- SynchroScan electronic shutter
- Light 9.4 lbs. and well balanced body
- Four-channel 48 kHz, 16-bit digital audio and 5-pin XLR mic jack
- Pre-recording (up to 10 seconds), retake, and interval recording
- Available UniSlot wireless receiver
- Available GPS unit
- Power-save management
- Color bars
- Built-in SMPTE timecode generator/reader with timecode in/out terminal
Developed for HD acquisition and recording, the AJ-HDX400 provides both 1080/25P (sF) and 1080/50i HD recording to meet professional needs in areas for production of dramas and television commercials.
The camera section combines high sensitivity and image quality with a host of new functions highlighted by digital super gain and digital zoom. The DVCPRO HD VTR section features a compact, lightweight body design that ensures superb mobility, balance and operating ease. Add it up, and the AJ-HDX400 is high-end, high-cost-performance digital HD camera-recorder that's reliable, easy to carry, and comfortable to use.